warriors rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE!

4 posters

Go down

PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Empty PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE!

Post by Silverwing Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:56 am

THERE IS A PROBLOM! brambleshadow sent his member e mails saying that if you joined his site after november 1st then your account would be deleted and you would have to create one all over again! you can create the same cat, its just that you'll start as a kit again i think.
Silverwing
Silverwing
leader
leader

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Left_bar_bleue100/100PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Empty Re: PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE!

Post by windstar Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:58 am

this is the message! The following message is an email sent to you by an administrator of "The Warrior Cats". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

joshuah0lbr00k@yahoo.com

Include this full email (especially the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so furious with the person who has used my name to show disturbing pictures and to ban my great friend Morning. That explains why he's been gone for a long while. That's right, I didn't do anything with the pictures that randomly pop up and all. Well, what I am going to do right after I send this e-mail is this.
1. Since the hacker got into my account starting on November 6th, I am changing things to the way they were on November 1st. This means that if you registered onto this account on November 1st - now, then you'll have to register all over again. A few things will change, like most of you will be what you choose, whether warrior or apprentice or kit. You'll have to get premission from Morning to be a medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice.
2. I have a list of IP addresses from between November 8th - Today, December 8th. It's a long list of IP's, but I'll find out who hacked into my account and that person will be banned for life.
3. I've downloaded a bot that is like a security camera. Even when I am gone it'll detect every move in the website. Not the posting part, it'll just know where people are on and what they're doing. That way when someone hacks into my account again I won't have to look through a big list to see who did it. Also, the bot is downloaded off from my computer, so anyone who gets into my account is still unable to do anything about the bot. You'll have to get on my computer to do anything with the bot.
4. Since things are going to go back to November 1st, all posts and topic will be set back into that time.
5. I am not grounded now, but I will still be gone from December 21st-January 13th, so leaders, you all and Morning are in charge (I'll have to send Morning this differently because he's banned, meaning that he won't recieve this e-mail), and at that time I will not be able to get on the computer at all. So good luck. One of you five I am giving my new password before I leave. That person will be able to change things around if something like this happens again. I'll then change the password to something else after I come back on the 13th.

Sorry that I have to do this, but life isn't fair. I wish none of this had happened either. The next time you get onto the website it'll more than likely be changed. So REMEMBER! Members that were not registered before November 1st will have to register all over again, but I hope you remember your cat's name, appearance, and clan, for that if you do not, you'll have to go through StarClan's 9 questions all over again.
windstar
windstar
leader
leader

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Left_bar_bleue100/100PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

https://warriorsrule.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:34 am

No silverwing he said you can start as a kit apprentice or even a warrior!I ABSALUTLY HAT HATE HATE THE PERSON WHO DID ALL THAT MEAN STUFF POOR MORNING I HOPE MORNING'S OK!
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwing Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:32 pm

ya but i think it wouldnt be fun if you didnt start as a kit. because you wouldnt even be able to sneak out of the nursury and brake the rules. ha ha. and you wouldnt be able to accually EARN you warriors cerimony. so in my opinion it would stink. and dawnpaw, darkheart REALLY wanted to mentor you!
Silverwing
Silverwing
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwing Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 pm

BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE IS UNLOCKED AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
Silverwing
Silverwing
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Yeah it sucks!
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dappleclaw Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:50 pm

he is making a new one. but he's keeping the old one up.
Dappleclaw
Dappleclaw

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Left_bar_bleue50/50PROBLOM ON BRAMBLESHADOWS SITE! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down